· August 2006 part of an advisory committee with the Japanese Ministry of Trade and Industry (METI) the main goals being to standardize the growing spa industry within Japan and to look at how to bring international spa specialists and therapists to Japan to enable development and cross training within the industry
· September 2006 - an advisory board member for a joint venture between the Asia Spa Institute, Cornell University and the Japanese Government. The board will organize a two day Spa Business Development Seminar to be held in Tokyo.
· In 2006 was recipient of The Mandarin Oriental spa division’s Golden fan Award for excellence and individual achievement
· December 2007 Appointed by the China National Spa Association, which is part of the Chamber of commerce as an advisor to assist them to set up standards for the Chinese Spa Industry.
· APSWC task force member
· November 2020 – Judge for professional Beauty awards
· Professional Beauty July 2020 – Nominated as one of the top 100 influencers within the spa industry